- Southwest Medical & Dental, Inc. partners with companies who specialize in demographic studies which can guide you in deciding which community would be the best fit for your practice.
- Selecting the right site for a new practice is very important. We work closely with commercial real estate brokers who specialize in medical facilities nationwide. Together we will research and locate the best location for your new practice.
- We team with professionals who will be able to support you in developing a business plan, as well as secure financing for your project.
- Over the years we at Southwest medical & Dental set up hundreds of innovative offices for oral surgeons, dentists, plastic surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, ophthalmologists and others
- Given that we specialize in exclusively customized designs, attached are sample floor plans and images of offices designed by Southwest Medical & Dental for various clients
- We put together a team of architects and engineers (with 30 +years of experience) who specialize in the design of medical & dental facilities. This team of experts will work hand-in-hand with you in designing your new facility
- Floor Plan samples
- Gallery of pictures of completed work
- We at Southwest Medical & Dental have successfully overseen hundreds of construction projects through out the country. We will guide you in selecting the right general contractor for your upcoming project, saving you valuable time and money.
- Our project managers will oversee the construction of your project from its inception to its completion. They will ensure that the project is completed efficiently and within budget.
Equipment selection and installation
- Southwest medical & Dental is affiliated with various medical and dental equipment vendors. Allow our 17+ years of experience to guide you in selecting the appropriate equipment for your facility.
- At the end of the construction process, our team of installers will install all the clinical equipment in your new facility and provide training for your staff.
- If you choose to seek an accreditation for your facility, we will design it and provide the necessary clinical equipment to meet/ exceed various accreditation options i.e. JCAHO, AAAHC, etc.
- JCAHO Acreditation
- AAAHC Acreditation
Maintenance and service
- We offer on-going support for your facility or can team you up with various service organizations to provide continuing support and maintenance.